Saturday, November 6, 2010

A whole lot a mail today!

My big stack of fun ready to be opened:


BIRD, BIRD, BIRD ATC Swap from @weeatcrayons on swapbot, this ATC was too cute! It's hard to tell here, but it is made with felt and ribbon, all stitched up. It was very thick and hard to fit in my collection binder but I trimmed a little of the cardboard backing and it made it in :)

This ATC was for the FOOD ATC swap:

These images are so awesome, they were from a wish list item posted in the Scraptopia Group forum on swap-bot, there are about a billion TEA themed stamps in here I am going to use to make invitations to a Winter Wonderland Tea party I am hosting in January (more on that after the holidays).

I got a huge surprise when I went to the PO today, a BIG box from My happy mail partner Amber, and a bunch of swaps. It was almost like Christmas! Thank you for all my goodies guys!

No comments: