Monday, May 2, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen its time to kill some zombies.



Those of you who know me know, I am in love with Call of Duty Zombie Maps. Since the very beginning in World at War I was hooked. The newest map pack is coming out tomorrow and I have to say it looks EPIC.

To all the moms tisking me I say poo poo, I'm a mom too.
To all the 12 - 18 YO kids out there who think they're all that, I say HA, my boys and I will kick your butt!
To my 2 YO I promise to feed you and wipe your butt, but PLEASE do not get in front of the TV while I am mid-round.
To any other COD players who want to catch a game on xbox live my GT is kiwivandal if my party is not full I will happily play with anyone over the age of 21 (I have a bit of a potty mouth)
To all you lovely readers, I will be back on Thursday :)

No comments: