Saturday, August 29, 2009

Events on Etsy & here...

Swap in September:
From September 6 to September 20 I will be posting a load of halloween, gift and christmas tags open for trade or sale. There are 10 tags in each pack, I would be trading for packs of 10 tags, no fancy packaging needed, but strings or ribbon should be included (mine include a little of each depending on the set and I am also considering adding some pop dots for people to use too...)I love using all sorts of fun packaging on my holiday gifts and would love to see if there are any other Etsy sellers who make gift or christmas tags that want to do a little bartering (everyone pays their own shipping to swap)
For customers that want their own beautiful tags but don't want to swap there will be pricing posted for all items, as always shipping is free.

No comments: