Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In Other News...

I feel like a train wreck today. So tired, and it's all my own fault (as usual). I decided a long time ago that I would be attending the midnight release party at Gamestop for Modern Warfare 2 and that's exactly what I did until 12:30, then the long drive home. Was it worth it? YES, and I glad there are no Call of Duty games coming out that will require me to stay up WAY past my bedtime anytime soon? YES.
The party was great. There were prizes, and excitement, and costumes. I wish I had remembered my camera, I thought about it before I left but as I neared the exit to Littleton, NH I realized I forgot it on the table. Ah Well, any of you who are gamer friends were there yourself somewher in the country waiting just like me, and those of you who aren't could imagine something close to teh Harry Potter craze maybe.

I got my latest Etsy find in the mail yesterday and my new Creating Keepsakes magazine too.. I have a feeling I will be very busy over the next few days, it was a bit like Christmas, without the obnoxious carols.

No comments: