Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday

6 weeks to go.
I’m sure that everyone is tired of hearing me gab on and on about wedding stuff, but it’s so close and I feel like there is still so much to do. I did get all the beautiful table decorations in the mail yesterday, and OMG they are sooooo cute.
When in doubt, ALWAYS ORDER HANDMADE. Etsy has been such a blessing in my life. Even if I don’t have any money, just flipping trough the pages of beautiful handiwork gives me a boost. I love all the wonderful partnerships and friendships that Etsy has cultivated for me over the years. My shop is on vacation right now but I am very excited about all the new scrapbook and card designs that I have been sketching while I have been on vacation. When the wedding is over I hope to have a bunch of time available to add new inventory and get back into the swing of things.
Everything seems to be on hold while I plan this wedding… I wish I could take a vacation from the wedding! I can’t imagine what I will do with all my free time after this is over?
I know I should be totally focused, but I do have a driving distraction right now that I cannot get away from. Final Fantasy 13. I am LOVING IT!!!!! I took off 3 days after it came out so I could dedicate some time to playing it but as usual it was not enough time. Now I’m reduced to 2 hour increments after the kids go to bed before I have to reluctantly drag myself off to bed where I dream about where Sazh and Vanille will go next…
I know, I’m too old for video games. To that I say 30 is not old.

No comments: