Saturday, October 16, 2010

This page is one of my favorite color schemes. The chocolatey brown and forest green are so pretty!


I started with this beautiful set from Crate Paper and cut out a 6 x 6 hole from teh middle of the brown cardstock, adhered the die cut paper sheet and then added the brown square on top. I always cut out the middles of any cardstock sheet when I need to cover most of it. It saves paper and makes it easier to coordinate because you don't have to worry about running out of a color you are working with.


I inked the edges of the photo mats, and started to lay things out, this particular set came with some really pretty and sparkly die cut shapes that softened the colors a bit so it could be used for any kind of photo. This ribbon is so beautiful, it's from an Etsy seller, I can't remember the name of the shop, but when I find it I'll post back...


And here she is! The teal flowers are from Prima, I added chocolate brown pearls and some very shiny flowers from Michaels.

Close up on the bottom right detail, you can see the cute little stamp from K & Co in the corner.

This is the top left, are those flowers not the coolest!

No comments: