Thursday, December 30, 2010

Classroom Valentines




How cute are these? They can hold lollies or pencils or both! I will have them for sale in my shop tonight!
You can buy them in packs of 8, 12, 24 or singles. There will be other color combinations available also:).
Discounts available for teachers at Lyndon Town School use LTSTEACH as the discount code when you place your order and 10% will be taken off your total. All sales to LTS teachers will have no shipping as I will hand deliver them to school. There will be a 3 day turnaround time on all orders so order early!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

They are just gorgeous! I love everything about your blog, but I especially love the name and your description. They are so cute, just like everything here. I found your blog from Swap-Bot and am pleased that I did. ♥ Lola from http://www.dailydrolma.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG you are so sweet @Lola, what's your swap-bot username? You should join my Blogger Follower Swap! Your blogs are great

The AfterCraft said...

OMG I love these!! SO cute!!!

BabsMadeIt said...

Great idea! I just downloaded a crayon box tute and plan to make for my boys' classrooms.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Those are too stinkin' cute! So very fabulous! Visiting from Paper Issues!

Unknown said...

I like that they are so versatile a design, you can really make these for any occasion in different colors, or even birthday favors!