Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kiwi's Blogger Followers Swap #3

Welcome fellow botters!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For signing up for my swap :)

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog! Here are the swap requirements in case you need a refresher:

- You must have a blogger blog
- Post the address in the comments section of the swap homepage here.
- Create a post entitled "Kiwi's Blogger Followers #3"
- Go read your partners blogs, follow them and leave a comment on the post with said title.

I hope you all have a great time, find some new blogs you LOVE, and get some fab ratings!

Please PM me on Swap-Bot if you have any trouble with your partner's blogs not working. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi this is Deborah, from swap-bot. Great blog you have here, i'll be sure to check back and see what you get up to :) I'm pretty new to crafting so it's great to see all the things you make. I'll be sure to revisit your stamp making post when I start making my own stamps. Happy New Year. Deb.

Aimee Dars said...

Thanks for hosting!

Aimee (darzy30) - swapbot

The AfterCraft said...

Love the name of your blog! It's one of my favorite noises!

theaftercraft from SB

The Nowling Family said...

I would first like to Thank You for hosting this swap.. I really loved reading your blog and I will be keeping close eye on your blog.

Angelbaby2 (Carrie Nowling) Swap-Bot

TamTam said...

Stopping by to thank you for stopping by my blog and thanks for hosting the swap. Love your blog.

Tammy (tamtamlee) from swap-bot

Wolf Creek Artistry said...

Hi! Great blog, thank you so much for hosting this swap! It is neat to see each one's different ways of writing etc. I'll be following and keeping an eye on all of them, Thank you again!