Monday, February 28, 2011

There has been much craziness around here today. Lili started daycare today for the first time in her whole life, she had a great time and I was a nervous wreck! When I went to pick her up she didn't want to leave and the teachers said that she had a great day.

Other notes of note:

- Autumn was supposed to practice her saxophone for 2 and a half hours during the school vacation (which started last Monday and goes until this Wednesday), and only just started the practice today. Grrrrr for procrastination.
- Autumn got her snowboard bindings finally and has been getting back into it this season, the season is almost over but the bindings should last her a few years the guy said.
- I have a HUGE to do list, which includes housework and fun work but I am feeling SOOOO unmotivated to do the housework part.
- I went to the doctor today to see about my shoulder and they said I have tendinitis from shoveling so much snow, so I have to do physical therapy for a few weeks to get it back in shape, it should not effect anything except I am not allowed to shovel anymore (boo hoo... :)

I guess that's it for now, I may have some exciting news for you tomorrow, and I will definitely have the pictures of all the cool stuff I have been working on soon.

No comments: