Saturday, March 19, 2011

Save the Date: My Favorite Things Blog Hop


April is going to be my Month of Firsts!

My first Guest Blogger (a very talented paper crafter) will be joining us on April 4th and to celebrate the occasion we are going to have my first Blog Hop!

Never been to a blog hop before? Here's the sitch:

- The theme for my hop is 'My Favorite Things', interpret away peeps!

- Prepare your awesome post, and schedule for 10am on April 4 - Don't forget to grab your blog graphic at the end of this post!

- Don't forget to add a link area so all the hoppers can link up their posts to you too (need a linky tool? Go HERE for free links)

- Pop on over here anytime after 10am (ET) on April 4th and link up your post so we know where to go!

That's it, pretty simple huh?
I hope you all will join me in this fun celebration of talented people and pretty paper, mark your calendars!
Here is your kiwified graphic to add to your post, feel free to tell your readers all about the fun with a Save the Date post using the graphic at the begining of this post:

No comments: