Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why I am resisting the switch

I know I have mentioned previously that I was debating switching to Wordpress. I think this is a decision a lot of Blogger bloggers think about at one point or another. Recently some of my favorite blogs have made the move and I started to debate it all over again.

I've been over to Wordpress and fiddling with the back end of how it all works and I like the features they offer. I LOVE the idea of having my own URL, BUT it all requires some funds that I don't currently have. Hosting fees, registering the domain, hiring a designer (because no way am I moving and not getting a FULL fresh start).

I am still thinking about it and after a few of my favorite bloggers have made the switch this past month (See HERE and HERE) I am getting that itch again.

What are your thoughts? What platform do you use and why do you like it?


No comments: