Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blog Vanity and Hair (these things are unrelated)

I know a lot of my readers are also bloggers, so I have to ask,
Do you read your own blog? 
Constantly, multiple times in one day?
Note: I like to read blogs at the actual blog, not in my reader (I just use the reader as a reminder to go there), it makes the graphics look better.

for real, I have LOTS of posts to catch up on, 1000+ apparently. I'm such a slacker.

or am I the only one who does that?

Does that make me totally conceited? I can't put it on the level of looking at myself every time I pass a mirror (which I actually don't do because inevitably I will discover bad hair and feel guilty that I am too lazy to use a flat iron). I don't check to see if there are new followers or comments (I get email notifications so I can keep up with that), I actually get such a rush reading my favorite posts over and over, sometimes I'm all "wow I am a pretty cool girl".

I have deactivated my own URL on my blog so I don't count in my stats because I was jacking up the pageviews by accident.

On a totally unrelated note, I have extremely awesome hair right now. Unfortunately it's 10:30 at night and no one will see it but me. Poo. Why is my hair always awesome when I can't show it off?

No comments: