Friday, November 25, 2011

Four Heart Friday: Thankful

To the inventor of 4 Wheel Drive,
I am so thankful for our Chevy S10's ability to get me from point A to point B safely in freakish snowstorms.
Thank you, Love, Me
Not my truck (but a perfect likeness), also not the dealer I got it from. {Source}
To the inventor of the Keurig Machine,
I am so thankful for those magic little cups that make it fast and easy for me to whip up hot chocolate to the masses after an afternoon romp in the snow. And for keeping me properly caffeinated so that I do not kill those masses.
Thank you, Love, Me

To the makers of Kleenex Tissues,
I am so thankful for tissues with aloe and lotion. I sincerely appreciate not having to listen to my children complain about their noses being sore after the millionth runny nose. 
Thank you, Love, Me

To the readers of this blog,
I am so thankful for all of you. Thank you for all the love and support this year and hopefully many more to come.
Thank you, Love, Me

What are you hearting today? What are you thankful for?


Rules to link by:
- Link directly to your post, not your main blog
- Grab a button and add it to your post so your friends can come join in
- Visit someone else and share the comment love



AAOK



2 comments:

Sweaty said...

I totally agree with you on Kleenex!! It's God's gift to mankind! :))

Unknown said...

for real, you know what gets me? why does the hospital and doctors offices always have the sandpaper tissues? it makes no sense to me...