Thursday, November 24, 2011

Peer pressure sucks, and my autofill is lame.

You see these things all over the internets and facebooks and twitters. Type the letters of the alphabet into your browser address line and see what website comes up. It's supposed to tell you what kind of person you are, or whether you have homicidal tendencies or something...You bullied me into it, here you go:


A= Amazon.com
B= Blogger.com
C= craigslist.com
D= doorathon.com
E= etsy.com
F= facebook
G= goodreads.com
H= hardwarestore.com
I= indeed.com
J= justin.tv
K= kiwivandal.blogspot.com
L= lastfm.com
M= mommagoround.com
N= Netflix.com
O= “owls” google search
P= pinterest.com
Q= “quest” google search
R= raininglittlemonsters.blogspot.com
S= swap-bot.com
T= twitter.com
U= ups.com
V= verizonwireless.com
W= facebook (I don’t understand how this happened)
X= nothing
Y= youtube.com
Z= zappos.com

I don't know what this means... apparently I am a social media addict and I do too much virtual shopping.

No comments: