Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kiwi's Blogger Follower Swap

WELCOME SWAPPERS!!!

As the host of the BLOGGER followers swap I want to say Thank You! for joining my swap and I hope you enjoy everyone's blogs. To fulfill your swap requirements you must:

- Create a post on your blog entitled "Kiwi's Blogger Follower Swap" (just like this one :P)
- Read your partners blogs (5)
- Click the Follow Button!
- Leave them a comment in the post entitled "Kiwi's Blogger Follower Swap"
- Remember to leave your swap-bot username in the comment so we know who to rate.

Have Fun!

6 comments:

Quilting Memories said...

Thanks for hosting this swap! I agree about etsy, I think I'm an etsy addict :)

Unknown said...

you got married on mothers day! congrads.. glad to follow your blog.. hugs from laura/funkylukecosmicart

Glamazon08 said...

Awesome blog! I'm following you too. Great pictures, layout and tutorials. I'm an Etsy addict too! ^__^ Great swap and glad to have you as a host! ~ glamazon08

Jessica said...

I love the bunting idea! I have never thought to use paper or cardstock on the machine!!!

Blogger Followers- icalea

Ingrid said...

It's going to be fun following your blog. Cute picture of you in your new sock monkey hat. Did she happen to get you mittens also?
JustIngrid

m_harr said...

Your blog is so beautiful - I am totally jealous! What a great swap, btw. Thanks for hosting!