Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UTEE Tips

So it's been a blast getting my first few post for The Scrapping Shoebox up and running! My most recent post is a Step By Step find it HERE. Go check it out, I'll wait...

Awesome huh?! Those flowers really are so pretty! The photos do not do them justice at all! So as promised here are my tip for storing and using UTEE:

I keep my UTEE in these babies:

they are super duper duper awesome at keeping moisture out and they are so convenient to stack and store. The best part? when I am working on little things (like the flowers) I can use my metal tweezers and just hold the item I want to emboss over the container, sprinkle on the amount I want and then shake right into the container to get the excess off. I use this same technique for all my embossing powders, it makes clean-up easy and eliminated ruined product that might be on my table.

Happy Wednesday, I'm off to do laundry and kill zombies!

No comments: