Friday, March 18, 2011

Four Heart Friday

Welcome to my favorite things every Friday. I know you are all just dying to know "What makes Siobhan go ga-ga", fear not friends, you are in luck. Every Friday I will be bringing you my four favorites of the week. I just want to add as a note that I am not a sponsored blog (yet, hint hint), so my picks here are not influenced by any kind of personal gain (I have also added a page to archive my picks in case you missed one or want to find it again). Enjoy!


I live in a state that has snow 9 months of the year so anything warm and comfy makes me swoon, and seriously how beautiful is this Oatmeal Cowl? WarmMeUp: Hand knit items for the heart and soul, has so many beautiful pieces, I can't decide which one I love the most.

A girl can never have to many adorable accessories right? The most amazing thing about this shop (aside form the gorgeous colors and textures of the beautiful rosettes) is the fact that the creator of these beauties is ONLY 15! Not only is she a successful business owner, but she posts regularly to a witty and fun blog (link on her page). I love to see industrious youngsters succeeding at making their mark on the world in a positive way, GO PAIGE!

I am a craft and mail junkie, and I want EVERYTHING in this shop. Can you imagine how adorable these tapes would be on layouts, cards and art journals? Um, I think YES.

I always toyed with the idea of getting a tattoo of my kids names somewhere on my body, but I am squeemish about pain and needles, I was thinking these beautiful neclaces may be a good alternative? The pea pod is killing me!
Click any of the pictures above to be magically transported to these awesome shops, buy fun stuff, and be happy. You're Welcome.

No comments: