Thursday, March 24, 2011

Please Help! Raising money for a very good cause...

A long time ago (I would say around 2nd or 3rd grade, so a really long time ago) I met Malinda Howard (then Hartwell). For the next however many years it is until high school we were inseparable. She was my best friend. Now we are all grown up and our lives have taken us on separate paths, but I still consider her an important part of my life.

As best childhood friends, she shaped a lot of my life and memories as a child. We cried together, laughed together, did homework together, discovered joy and laughter and boys and all sorts of things together. We recently reconnected through the magic of Facebook and a week or so ago I got a very disturbing message saying that her brother had a malignant brain tumor. See that handsome fella on the right up there? That's him, happy and healthy not long ago.

As I am sure you can imagine, the medical bills are astronomical and we are trying to raise as much money as we can for his medical bills. If anyone out there feels like they would like to make a donation there are a few ways you can do that.

GO HERE FOR THE FACEBOOK PAGE

If you would like to send a PayPal donation please send it as a gift to: mhoward{AT}nchsi{DOT}org

No comments: