Monday, April 25, 2011

Lets Build a Playlist!

This weekend was AMAZING. It was an odd mix of weather (snow Saturday morning then 60 on Sunday), I had a tiff with the hubby, then we made up, I had a fantastic shopping trip with both the girls (with the exception of the worst mommy moment at the end, more on that later), all the Easter festivities were soooooo fun, and I fell in love with some music that may not be new, but was new to me.

I decided it was about time we all pooled our resources and made a playlist. So all you readers out there I want to know what you LOVE!

I'm turning into a bit of a redneck I think... those of you who know me IRL know that I spent the better half of my life being very ANTI-Country, but over the past few years my car presets have become predominantly country oriented.

So here's my top 3 today
Jason Aldeen: Dirt Road Anthem

Eric Church: Smoke a Little Smoke

Sugarland: Stuck Like Glue


What are you listening to that I just HAVE to hear?

No comments: