Friday, June 24, 2011

Four Heart Friday: Naturals

I don't know what Naturals means, I wanted a cross between Nature and Woodland I guess?... I'll let you be the judge, here are my hearts right now:

iluxo's beautiful clock makes me want to build a green wall just to hang it on, soooo many pretty things in this shop. I have a deep love of all things home decor. I not-so-secretly read Country Living magazine while waiting for prescriptions at Rite Aid (then put it back, shhhh don't tell).

Oh for the love of an iPhone. You all know I have a serious crush on the iPhone, how beautiful is this skin by kellokult?

It's also no secret that I drink coffee like a fish drinks water, and I really like mugs with no handles. They travel well (with a nice silicone cover), they fit in every cup holder and I find they chip a lot less too. kristenkswanson has the most adorable designs, and I love that this set matches without being exactly the same.

Now if I had a house to decorate guess what would be in my boot room? Yep, this bad boy from toddmanring. Tell me this wouldn't make the BEST keeper of hats and mittens and snow pants? I know all you Californians are thinking maybe it would be better suited on a garden patio to neatly hold your tools, YES. That would also be very cool.


All Photos link directly to the talented sellers listes, pay them a visit and a compliment, tell them I sent you :)
What are you hearting today?

3 comments:

mrs.natu said...

i'm right there with you, my friend…i am a coffee drinking fool. & i am loving those handle-less coffee mugs as well. thanks for sharing! :)
have a great weekend!

Ambre said...

These are all great! Love the iPhone cover :)
x Ambre

Christina@WhoWearsShortShorts said...

I LOVE all of these! such gorgeous prints on the mugs and iPhone cover.