Friday, July 8, 2011

Four Heart Friday: Summer Things

The realization that 2011 is half way over and summer is almost at an end (just as it begins right?) has set in. For us northern dwellers fall comes soon and winter seems never ending. I'm really hoping that the late spring will translate to a late summer, but that may be wishful thinking.

With my upcoming unemployment coming, I have decided that in between job hunting and interviews I am going to take full advantage of what summer is left.

Maybe I'll try to make one of these:

I don't remember how I stumbled on Kristie's blog OCD:Obsessive Craft Disorder, but I am so excited about all her cool tutorials. She even has a Pillowcase Dress Tutorial that may help me fix the one I made earlier this summer (remember this?).

I'm pretty much in love with fruit trees.

I have been to a few really beautiful apple orchards, I don't know if any other fruit trees grow in the northeast, but with our cold temperatures I would be willing to bet it's a no. Something about this evening dinner in a lemon grove makes me so happy.

What would summer be without a perfect cotton plaid sundress?

I don't wear dresses really. I love them, but I just can never find a style I like in my size. This style is so farmgirl pretty, maybe I will make them for all the girls.

I know the 4th is over, but I am crushing on this anyway:

I have seen some really beautiful jumbo strawberries at the market lately and I am thinking that some brightly colored dipped strawberry pops may be in my future!

Ok everyone, now it's your turn! What are {heart}ing this week?

ADD YOUR LINK BELOW!
Rules to Link by:

- Link to a specific post, not your main blog page.
- Add a 4 {heart} Friday button to your post, on a links page, in your sidebar, anywhere you want so all your friends know where you're hanging out so they can come play too. (more buttons available on the FHF link in the sidebar)
- Visit someone and share the love


Kiwivandal



1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I love the strawberries, easy and cute.

The dress?

I'd give my right arm for that dress.

HOW CUTE.