Thursday, July 21, 2011

Under the ODD Top, the Circus comes to town

Ok, I have been to a few circus performances in my years on earth. The small circus that came to town this week was quite possibly the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. We were treated to the interesting show by THIS GIRL and her darling daughter.

Sorry for the photo quality, still trying to figure out a good setting for when I'm in semi-lit tents.

Yes that's a kool-aid moustache my DD is rocking, she had a great time :)

Hoola-Hooping is apparently a side show now

This girl was 7 years old, and bent her body is strange and nauseating ways

The "matador" after the "bull" (a dog) pulled down his britches, and NO this was NOT the clown portion

YES, that is a Michael Jackson impersonator juggling fire. Seriously.

The face paint was pretty darn cool though.

This chick was the most talented person there, flipping and twisting with NO NET just some old dude spotting

No comments: