Friday, September 23, 2011

Uninspired plea of a writer in peril

I have a at least 6 really good (and valid) excuses for not writing a plethora of well written blog posts for you all lately. I have even started 7 or 8 really good blog posts that are sitting on my dashboard waiting to be edited and have fun pictures added to them.

The fact of the matter is I am stuck, uninspired. 
I am reluctant to call it writers block, because I have plenty of things to write about. I just can't seem to make anything make sense lately. I always start strong, and then I hit save and run off to do something that needs my attention and by the time I get back I lose my steam.

Sometimes I fall asleep writing witty posts in my pre-sleep grog of coziness, but by morning all that's left is the fading knowledge that they were great and a burning desire for large amounts of coffee.

So what do I do? I need a little pep talk fellow bloggers, I know I'm not the only person who hits a wall every now and then... how do you bump the slump?

No comments: