Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wow It's been a while...

So I know it's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I would do a quickie today and a biggie tomorrow (with pics!)
I've been so busy housesitting for my gram and her dog this past week, I feel like I haven't gotten anything done. I'm finally getting caught up with cleaning, and laundry (yuck!).
Halloween is right around the corner and thankfully all teh costumes are done! Yippeee! I got my second Etsy sale (actually 2, 3 and 4 all from the same person!) I finished 2 more mini books for my store, but we have had nothing but rotton weather for picture taking, hoping for better light tomorrow or Saturday so I can get them posted.
I feel like Autumn's school is pushing too much material at us all teh time... does that happen to everyone or is it just me? All kinds of fundraisers, band instraments (mandatory and yet we have to pay to rent them?!), pictures, sports, after school activities.. will it never end?

Anyway, here's my inspiration for today at Etsy, check it out! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=fp_gg_0&listing_id=32254967
The most romantic twinkly beautiful lantern lights...

No comments: