Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shall we?

I started tracing and cutting some large scallop shapes, but honestly I was too impatient to continue tracing and I just started to freehand them after the first 3 or so...
I have some Basic Grey packs, some lace die cut papers by imaginice, I don't knwo who makes that glitter paper I've had it a while and some Lost & Found...

It's time to get down and dirty! and by 'down and dirty' I of course mean 'inky'. I had the weirdest dream last night that I spent the day scrapbooking so that is what I am going to do! I have a ton of cute ideas for St. Patrick's day cards, layouts and I am applying for a few more DT calls too. Are you interested in becoming a design team member for scrapbooking products? Check THIS SITE, leave me a comment if you get picked I would love to see what everyone is creating. I will be back later with some yummy pics of the stuff I am working on.

No comments: