Friday, April 15, 2011

Four Heart Friday (NOT SHOPS)

Today's Four Heart Friday is not about shopping (boo), I have just been so inspired lately about the fabulous bloggers I have been reading that I am going to share some with you today.

Go check them out, leave some happy comments and tell them I sent ya!


SMILE AND WAVE


RACHEL AND THE CITY


IS LY | I STILL LOVE YOU


THE HAPPY HONEY BEE



Click the pictures to visit these talented, funny and creative peeps!

Happy Friday Everyone!

On another note: My gram is quite sick and I may be traveling to see her if I can work that out this weekend, so if I am absent I apologise, I have some auto posts scheduled and I will see you right here on Monday for Meet Me Monday with Sandy Ang!

2 comments:

the happy honeybee said...

Well, smack me silly. I popped over to visit your blog because I recognized your SB user name--and was so surprised to see myself linked! Thank you for including me in such good company! Cheers.

Unknown said...

How could that be a surprise? I LOVE your blog and we have swapped a few times together and I know how rad your swaps are too! Glad to have you :)