Wednesday, April 13, 2011

traffic is the devil

I. HATE. TRAFFIC.
I am not used to traffic.
I am not interested in driving in traffic.
I want to SCREAM at complete strangers while in traffic.
This:

 is the devil.
It is the bane of my existance.

This is the bane of my existance in negative, because someone used to say "When something looks bad, try to see it in a different way".

It didn't help.
I still hate traffic.
So much.
When will someone invent a hover craft? (that's affordable and runs on green energy of course)

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

Yuck, I feel your pain. For the last month and a half I have been fortunate enough to not compete with traffic getting to and from work. But now, since I will be starting a new job, it will change. My last job had me in traffic every day all day doing sales. It made me a VERY bitter driver. I definitely feel your pain.