Friday, June 10, 2011

Four Heart Friday: Epic Dad Edition

Fathers Day is coming up so like every other blogger in the planet this is where I should put in a woot woot for my dad.

But I wont.

Don't get me wrong, there is a part of me that loves my dad, but in my quest to always be honest with you guys I have to say, MOST of me doesn't even know him. I'm not going go all postal and rant about him either because I don't think it is entirely his fault.

Being a parent isn't for everyone. It's hard work. Wonderful, rewarding, crazy, terrifying work. I have long ago forgiven my dad for not being there when I was young.

I had the best mom a girl could ask for and she was dad enough for me.

I will give a HUGE WOOT WOOT!! for my hubby though. Who is an amazing dad.

He cooks, cleans, changes diapers, gets up in the middle of the night, kisses boo boos, takes the girls fishing, helps with homework, plays taxi, works at night, fixes things, smiles, laughs, roughhouses, and is generally wrapped around these girls fingers.

We think he's pretty great. I think I'll keep him.

So here is my super dad loves for today's four heart friday, enjoy. As always click the image to visit these awesome sellers.

Not only does CookieBits have 2 degrees, but she is an amazing paper crafter. Her cards are TO.DIE.FOR. While I am partial to this simple design, she has a whole section of customizable and pop up cards too.

My hubby is a drinker of all things caffiene. With a million errands, an almost 3 year old and a 12 year old to take care he gets TIRED. I think if he could manage a Mt. Dew IV he would. I prefer my caffiene in teh form of coffee, so I am always on the lookout for cool mugs I can give to him and then steal later. Kitchville comes through, plus I am only slightly addicted to all things zombie.



ok, yes this is a neclace, and admittedly not very manly, BUT it's the red ring of death! How can you go wrong? It's almost rediculous to think I didn't think of this before?! If you know any gamer dads out there, I think this would be a totally awesome gift, I may be getting one for the hubbs, shortening the chain and making it into a keychain instead.


Baileydoesntbark made this and some cutie plates as a custom listing, but it was too cool not to share. I bet if you asked with a pretty please and a cherry on top they might make you one too!

Last but not least is a little something for me. Because honestly? I'm selfish and I want something too :)

Michelemaule

No comments: