Thursday, July 28, 2011

Questions

I was recently in contact with a few PRETTY AWESOME people from around the blogosphere, I got some good news, some so-so news and some pretty miserable news. I have been undergoing some 'eveluations' of this totally rad blog you are reading, because it seems that as of late things have stalled around here.

To be honest? I almost didn't post today, or tomorrow or any other day after that. I nearly hit the shiny orange 'delete' button on my blogger profile. Then I re-read all 6 emails... s   l   o   w   l   y.

I KNEW I want to continue writing and sharing.
I knew there would need to be some MORE change.
(as you all know I don't do well with change)
Lets call it ADAPTING, that sounds much less intimidating (don't you agree?)

Now that I have gotten the advise of the pros, I want to ask you the same questions I asked them. Here's the thing about asking the pros, I don't think they actually read this blog (maybe, it would be pretty cool if they did). YOU read this blog, so I want to hear YOUR thoughts on a few small things.

Please leave me a comment or two in response, I would REALLY appreciate your input :)

1. What do you think about my color scheme and theme. Are they easy to read?
(I definitely want you to be comfortable while visiting)

2. What do you think about link parties?
* I think this question needs a little explanation. There seems to be 2 kinds of bloggers out there, those who love parties and those who HATE THEM with a passion. I LOOOOOVE my Four Heart Friday party, I started it in hopes of meeting new bloggers (and I have), but it seems like not that many people actually link up.

THANK YOU, to all you RAD people who come by and take a peek everyday, I HEART you.

2 comments:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

I like your blog layout and colors and theme! I think it is very easy to read. I haven't done any link parties yet. I am bad about reading things days after they were written. I need to get my butt in gear and start participating more!
: )

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I just updated again and made it lighter and softer. I really like it. Thanks for being here!