Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What are you doing in 2012?

I am not really a resolutions kind of gal.
I used to make them, and then I realized that I tend to break them by the end of January.
I think I am more of a goals kind of gal. I love to make lists, lots and lots of lists. I like to organize things, and I like to plan (even if my plans don't always go as planned). I have always wanted to make on of those birthday lists like 29 before 30 or 32 before 33, but I haven't gotten around to it and honestly I'm not sure I can actually think of 32 things I want to do all at once. I know I want to make a bucket list, but I've never gotten around to that either. So for 2012 I think I will start a new tradition (for me), and make a list of

12 things to do in 2012

1. Make a bucket list
2. Organize my photos
3. Move into a new house
4. Throw an awesome themed birthday party for both my children (separately)
5. Keep up with the Ultimate List of Fantastic things to do with Friends
6. Get back to doing a Today's List
7. Get a new camera
8. Visit one new place I have never been before (after I get the new camera)
9. Write a letter to everyone I know
10. Create time to play with my children
11. Sew something from a pattern, patiently
12. Start saving money

Well, I think that's a good start. We'll see how it goes, if I can even cross 3 or 5 off that list I will probably be pretty happy.

What are you doing in 2012?

No comments: