Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fling Thing!


It's been a while since I did a swap post (it's been a while since I did a swap). I decided that as founder of the Scraptopia group (visit us HERE) I better get my but in gear and get a swap posted. The SPRING FLING THING is just what we needed, I have been staring at snow for way to long and we got another 20 inches the other night and I can feel the cabin fever setting in.



I've had this promo pack for a design school sitting around forever. It contains a huge stack of 5 x 5 promo pages of work from students and pictures of the campus. The paper is so thick and soft and perfect for crafting. I decided that these would make fantastic ATC bases and photo mats.

I saved the packaging too, it's a great shaped folio, and I am debating taking it apart and using it as a template for card sets or stationary, not sure yet. When I get around to making something with it I will be sure to post back.
So I want to know from all of you: What are you doing to beat the winter blahs?

No comments: